FAQ’s

faqBelow you’ll find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our service.

If the answer to your question is not here please don’t hesitate to contact us using our contact form or feel free to call us toll-free at 1-877-280-5100.

What is the minimum debt needed to qualify for your service?

The minimum debt to qualify for our service is $600 plus you’re unable to pay off your current debt due to your financial situation or because of the high interest and recurring fees.

Does your company hold my money like other companies?

Unlike other companies, we DO NOT hold your money in trust for months before paying your lenders.

When you enroll with our service we’ll start the process of making new re-payment arrangements with your lenders. As soon as you provide us with your first lender payment your lenders get paid right away.

This is the reason why so many lenders prefer working with us – we don’t make them wait for their payments.

How much will my new payment be?

Once enrolled into our payday loan debt consolidation program – On average your payment will be 50 – 75% LESS than what you’re paying now for ALL your current payday loans combined!!

What about the payday loan fees and interest?

Once enrolled into our payday loan debt consolidation program we will get ALL the fees and interest stopped on your loans.

How quickly does it take to get things started?

After receiving our enrollment form back from you as well as the date you want to start ending your payday loan debt, we’ll start the process of submitting all the necessary documents to your lenders within 24 hours.

What does it cost to sign up for your service?

Our processing fee is determined by how many lenders we have to work with – and as we have the lowest processing fees in the industry, you’ll find our service very affordable.

Will all the phone calls stop from my lenders?

After enrolling with our service 1 of the 4 documents we send to them is a cease and desist letter. And because we don’t hold your money as other companies do this means your lenders are getting paid right away so they really have no reason to call you anymore.

Plus we have worked with virtually every lender and have built up a great relationship with all of them. And even though the lenders do have the right to call you.

Because of our relationship with the lenders, you’ll find calls are next to none. And if you do get a call simply refer them to us.

Do I have to Close my Bank Account?

When you got your loan(s) the lenders have access to your bank account so they can get paid. But if you are joining our program that access has to be revoked.

So you need to block the lenders from accessing your account from taking any further money. And this can be done by speaking to your bank manager. You don’t want to talk to anyone else.

The reason you only want to talk to your bank manager is in our experience talking to any other bank employee can result in them charging you a “stop” payment fee. That’s not what you’re doing.

90% of our clients will talk to their bank manager and get access denied. The other 10% of our clients will choose to close their bank account altogether and open a new one. Whatever way you decide is up to you.

How do I apply for your program?

It’s easy – call us toll-free at 1-877-280-5100 or simply complete our Free Online Quote Form.

Take Care
Leo Emery